Plants for the recycling of valuable substances
To protect and preserve the environment.
The target of the recycling industry of the 21st century, with its technological, ecological and economical requirements, is to offer practically realizable solutions for closed valuable substance cycles.
This means an increased implementation of scientific research results in the processes of industrial treatment of recycling materials in such a way that the highest requirements are met. The goal is to define and sort packing waste of different kinds according to its chemical and physical values in such a way that a high-quality manufacture will finally result in new products.
The goal is to achieve a continuously growing grade of automation by integrating changing automation degree and by integrating expandable modules for the separation and reclamation of valuable substances, strictly separated according to their commercial grades, efficiency of the working processes and economical parameters, is of increasing priority.
DiMA meets the highest requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the field or recycling industry
- Extensive contacts to institutes and research fields
- Own competent development and construction department with extensive know how to design new machines and modules
- Long standing experiences in the complex construction of plants, ranging from the conception, production of plant-related parts, assembly and commissioning up to the full service for the entire plant
- Design and realization of customer-specific system solutions
- Purchase of specific plant positions from well-known subcontractors
DiMA offers fulfillment.